Tigra TwinTop
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum dédié au petit cabriolet Opel

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Empty
MessageSujet: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct 2009, 19:47

Salut mes amis français!
Je viens de Suède, et, malheureusement, ne parlent pas français, mais j'espère que quelqu'un ici parle anglais! (merci "Google Translate")...

I hope its ok to post here in English, there does not seem to be any really good forum around for Tigra users in english...

I have a rather annoying problem with the electric tailgate-door, somehow it gets stuck almost every time I need to open or close it, or if I want to take the roof down or up.

It gets stuck in different locations. I wait a while and press the button and most often, it continues down (or up). Sometimes it doesnt do anything, if I fiddle around with the cable here...
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/9369/tigratrunk.jpg
...It seem to get going again, but not always.

I do belive the electrical motors are fine, there is probably some sensor that is messed up.

So, the question;
Does anyone know where the sensors for the tailgate mechanics are located? Any other general advice?

Un grand merci à l'avance!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeSam 24 Oct 2009, 22:14

hi and welcome
but never had this problem sorry
SylTTT
VIP
SylTTT

Motorisation : 1.8 L
Couleur : Bleu Antigua
Finition : Sport
Date de livraison : 31/05/06
Kilometrage : 52 000 km

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeDim 25 Oct 2009, 10:07

we allready had people that had the tailgate locked at one position (and always the same), but I don't remember of member that have this problem in any position. Neutral

First of all, don't think more if the car is still under waranty. But I suppose if you come here, it's because it is no longer the case.

So, wait for some membre who can better help you that I can... silent
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeDim 25 Oct 2009, 11:38

Hi all, and thanks!

Nope, no warranty unfortunately...
I have ordered the workshop repair application to see if I can locate the other sensors and do some testing!

Even more unfortunate, there is only one (yes one!) mechanic in my region that knows the Tigra twintop so it would be nice to resolve this myself, or at least narrow it down to what is wrong.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 14:02

Hi,

I've never had this problem certainly because I have just bought my TTT...
But you say that "there is only one (yes one!) mechanic in my region that knows the Tigra twintop"?? It seems to be incredible... Where do you live in Sweden? Isn't it an Opel dealer near you?

Thib
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeMar 27 Oct 2009, 22:42

Well, there are of course opel mechanics around, but as I´ve been told just one with the special knowledge of the hydraulics and electronics of the TTT.

On the other hand, with the bloody climate in Sweden its a wonder they even sell convertibles here...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeVen 06 Nov 2009, 13:51

Swede a écrit:

On the other hand, with the bloody climate in Sweden its a wonder they even sell convertibles here...
Pété de Rire

Hi Swede!

I don't know if SylTTT was refering to me but I've already encountered the same problem you have.
1st of all, be relieved, the repair wasn't too expensive. It was just an electric module, located in the trunk, attached or close to the curly black cable... You see what I'm talking about? And when I moved or gently pulled this very cable, it sometimes worked again. This must be linked to one of the sensors since when the cable was in the wrong position, neither the trunk nor the roof would move.
Besides, if you look at the car user's manual, you can find the explanations needed to move both the roof and the trunk manually but you must be very careful doing this. I only had to move the trunk manually and this was really heavy and wasn't retained by anything so be careful it doesn't fall at once on your hands or anything. And if you try to move the roof manually, you have to do it with someone in order not to "bend" the roof. I've never tried it personally but it doesn't seem that easy to do.

Anyway, good luck with your problem and keep us posted!

Kielo.
PS : I can send you the technical documents I got from the garage so you can precisely locate the problem; tell me if you need them.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Hi Kielo!   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeVen 06 Nov 2009, 14:31

Many thanks for your post!!!
I have now received the full workshop manual which really is a great piece of help but if you can send the documents from the garage it would be extremely helpful and I would appreciate it very much!
If possible, please send it to "henrik[a-with-a-circle]thesociety(dot)se"

Again, many thanks Kielo!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitimeVen 06 Nov 2009, 22:15

You're very welcome!
I prepared the e-mail with the scans but I have an error report telling me that the access to the relay is denied... Would you mind sending me a private message via the forum giving me another e-mail address? I ask so since for our own protection it's not allowed to write our e-mail addresses on the forum...
I send you the documents as soon as I have your e-mail address.
Take care!
Coucou
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)   Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?) Icon_minitime

Problem with tailgate (Le hayon?)
Page 1 sur 1